Our most common questions about Pet Wellness Plans are answered in our FAQ section below.
Questions & Answers About Our Wellness Plans
- What is the difference between Pet Insurance and Pet Wellness Plans?
Both pet insurance policies and Wellness Plans offer valuable advantages. But they are not the same.
The types of veterinary care that are covered through pet insurance and Wellness Plans will differ depending on your level of coverage and your provider.
In general, Wellness Plans are intended to manage the costs of regular preventive care and pet insurance is designed to address emergencies, accidents, or specific illnesses.
- Should I invest in an annual Pet Wellness Plan for my pet?
We strongly believe that providing regular preventive care for your pet will avoid unnecessary procedures in the long run. Investing in a Wellness Plan helps you maintain their preventive treatment schedule while staying on budget.
- Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan for a young and healthy pet? Yes! Even young animals can develop diseases, sustain injuries, and become infected by parasites. Regular preventive care can help avoid problems and protect their health as they age.
- I have an older pet. Does a Pet Wellness Plan make sense?
Our Wellness Plans are customized based on a particular animal's needs, and that includes the specific requirements of senior pets. Wellness Plans for ageing pets consist of core care services as well as screening for various diseases and disorders that are related to age.
- How are monthly payments handled?
Your credit card information will be entered into a secure portal. You can choose the withdrawal date (between the 1st and 15th of each month), and your card will be charged monthly. Should you ever have any issues with your card, such as being lost or stolen, please inform us as quickly as possible so we may update your information.
- Can I pay for a full year instead of making monthly payments?
Yes. When you sign up for a Wellness Plan, you can choose to pay once annually, or to make monthly payments.
- If I sign up multiple pets, do I receive a discount on the wellness plans?
There is a $35 enrollment fee per pet, but when you sign up multiple pets, you will only need to pay a single enrollment fee.
- If my pet passes away, do I have to keep paying for the full year?
Please let us know if your pet passes away during the 12-month Wellness Plan commitment. We will cancel the plan and stop future payments.
- Do Wellness Plans cover all of my pet's veterinary needs for the year?
Pet Wellness Plans are intended to cover the recurring preventive veterinary services that all pets require such as vaccinations, parasite prevention, and routine examinations. Additionally, all other services and procedures will receive a 10% discount (excluding food, and grooming services like dental procedures and spaying and neutering).
- Can I purchase a Wellness Plan as a gift for someone?
Absolutely! Please contact our office for information if you would like to purchase a Wellness Plan as a gift.
- Will my pet's Wellness Plan automatically renew after a year?
Unless you inform us that you would like to cancel your Wellness Plan, it will automatically renew every year.
- How does a Pet Wellness Plan help my budget?
Preventive and routine care can quickly add up, even for healthy pets.
With a Pet Wellness Plan, you will have a simple monthly payment that will be consistent every month, so you know what your core pet care costs will be. That means fewer surprises and unpredictable bills to have to budget for.
Get Started Today
Submit the form below to get started with a Wellness Plan for your pet!