At Friendly Animal Clinic, our veterinary team provides emergency and urgent care services to cats and dogs in the Greensboro and Guilford College areas.
Have an Emergency?
Contact us immediately.
If your pet is having an emergency or needs urgent care during our regular hours, call us immediately or bring your pet to our hospital as soon as possible. Early intervention can reduce recovery time, and could even save a life.Map & Hours
Any of these conditions would require immediate emergency care. Bring your pet in as soon as possible if they are experiencing:
- Critical bleeding
- Ingestion of a poisonous substance
- Broken bones, lameness or inability to move leg(s)
- Urine in the blood
- Choking, difficulty breathing or sustained coughing or gagging
- Signs of obvious pain or extreme anxiety
- Seizures or staggering
- Inability or difficulty urinating or passing feces
- Injuries to the eye(s)
- Heat stress or heatstroke
- More than 2 episodes of vomiting or diarrhea in 24 hours